Friday, March 5, 2010

Citrine's Trio

Ain't they stunning! Delicately handmade from trillion-cut citrine drops, faceted silver beads and blue sapphire earstuds - you're gonna love this  as much as I do, especially the cute earrings! 

The pendant measures 1 inch and the earrings has a drop of 0.75 inch.

Approx. HK$ 500 for a set
Kindly be noted: Quoted price is for reference only due to the varying nature of a particular stone's size and weight. I may re-make a set with the stone you prefer, e.g. amethyst, rose quartz or other quartz available at my supplier. Price is adjustable if you already have your own earstuds and just want my add-on eardrops. Feel free to contact me for individual purchase of the pendant or the earrings.

*Completely made to order, just for you.*

No comments:

Post a Comment